Our recent work includes:
- Acting in unlawful detention claims.
- Acting in Tier 4 sponsorship licence revocation challenges.
- Acting in a wide range of ‘fresh claims’ challenges in the Upper Tribunal.
- Advice, representation and advocacy in all aspects of personal immigration including asylum, human rights and family reunification.
- Appearing in a wide range of oral permission hearings in the immigration context, and conducting related drafting, arising out of inter alia the refusal of leave to remain or work; alleged failures by the SSHD to take the position of children properly into account; and delays in decision making.
- Representing appellants in bail applications on a private and pro bono basis.
Our barristers have drafted, taught and assessed the course on immigration and asylum law at the University of the West of England.
Our barristers have also provided pro bono advocacy to those subject to immigration detention.