1 May, 2019
Date: Wednesday 1st May 2019
Venue: The MShed, Bristol
Price: £175.00 + VAT
The Insolvency Team are delighted to announce they will be hosting their annual seminar on Wednesday 1st May 2019, at The MShed in Bristol. Chaired by Chief Insolvency and Companies Court Judge Nicholas Briggs, the day will include a keynote address by HHJ Matthews as well as a series of talks and workshops from members of the team.
Topics will include:
- Claims under s. 423 of the Insolvency Act 1986 in the light of Sequana
- De facto and shadow directors’ fiduciary duties and liabilities in the light of Instant Access Properties
- Annulment applications
- Environmental liabilities in an insolvency following Dawson and Doonin
- Cross-border insolvency in a post-Brexit world
- Unjust enrichment and insolvency
- s.172 of the Companies Act 2006 and the interest of creditors
Refreshments and comprehensive delegate pack will be provided.
Please do let us know of any specific dietary requirements.
Hugh Sims QC