Following on from advice from the Government we have taken the decision to defer all of our events which are scheduled to take place this year. For those who have booked and paid for events we will issue you with a full refund.
Please keep an eye on our website for updates over the coming weeks.
Should you have any questions with regards to any of our events please contact our Marketing & Events Manager via email.
If you are not on our mailing list and wish to sign up to receive information about upcoming events and news items please click here
The following webinars have already taken place this year. Click on the links below to view the recordings and/or download relevant documents:
- 17 December 2020 - Insolvency Webinar - The Involuntary Employer: a toolkit for Insolvency Practitioners [Video | PP slides]
- 10 December 2020 - Crime Team Autumn Webinar Series - Webinar 2 [PP slides]
- 09 December 2020 - Insolvency - Insolvency Practitioners: the Standard of Care [Video | PP slides]
- 03 December 2020 - Insolvency - Void Dispositions in Compulsory Liquidation [Video | PP slides]
- 26 November 2020 - Insolvency - Administrations Update [Video | PP slides | Companion notes]
- 25 November 2020 - Crime Team Autumn Webinar Series - Webinar 1 [Video | PP slides]
- 11 November 2020 - Planning & Environmental - Current and emerging themes in Planning & Environ. Law [Video]
- 10 November 2020 - Commercial & Insolvency - The Principles of Reflective Loss - Sevilleja v Marex [PP slides]
- 21 October 2020 - Commercial - Autumn Webinar Series - The Disclosure Pilot [PP slides]
- 16 October 2020 - Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence - Swift v Carpenter [Video | PP Slides]
- 13 October 2020 - Employment - Job Support Scheme [Video | PP slides | Excel Calculator]
- 08 October 2020 - Commercial - Business interruption insurance and Covid-19 [Video | PP slides]
- 28 July 2020 - Costs - what is in a costs estimate? [PP slides]
- 23 July 2020 - PI & Clin Neg - Pre-action disclosure and the duty of candour [Video | PP slides]
- 20 July 2020 - Insolvency - Challenging Director Remuneration [Video | PP slides]
- 15 July 2020 - Employment - Breakfast Bites (Webinar) [Video | PP slides]
- 18 June 2020 - Personal Injury - Secondary Victim Claims [Video | Notes | PP slides]
- 17 June 2020 - Insolvency - Webinar Series (Part Two) [Video | PP slides]
- 10 June 2020 - Insolvency - Webinar Series (Part One) [Video | PP slides]
- 04 June 2020 - Personal Injury - Deduction of benefits flowing from death in dependency claims [Video | PP slides]
- 27 May 2020 - Employment - Covid-19 and the Return to Work: Problems, Practice and Pitfalls [Video | PP slides]
- 21 May 2020 - Personal Injury (Defendant) - Vicarious Liability: Where are we now? [Video | PP slides]
- 20 May 2020 - Employment - Business Restructure, Rescue & Insolvency: A Covid-19 Case Study [Video]
- 01 May 2020 - Employment - Philosophical Belief: an unchartered minefield for employers? [Video | PP slides]
- 29 April 2020 - Commercial - Coronavirus & Business Interruption Cover [Video | PP slides | Notes]
- 23 April 2020 - Employment & Insolvency - Carluccio’s: Expert Insight [Video]
- 21 April 2020 - Employment - Covid-19, Furlough and Potential Claims [Video | PP slides]
- 20 April 2020 - Crime - Criminal offences & Police powers during the Coronavirus crisis [PP slides]
- 08 April 2020 - PI & Clinical Negligence - Remote hearings in the time of Covid-19 [Video | PP slides | Protocol template]
- 06 April 2020 - Commercial & Insolvency - Remote Hearings: Business as Usual? [Video | PP slides | Protocol template]
- 31 March 2020 - Employment - Covid-19: Virtual Hearings Seminar [Video | PP slides | Protocol template]
The following seminars are scheduled for 2020:
- Tuesday 28 January 2020 - Costs Breakfast Bites - Harvey Nichols - Bristol
- Thursday 27 February 2020 - Crime Team seminar - Avery's Wine Cellars - Bristol
- Wednesday 22 April 2020 - Clinical Negligence Seminar - The MShed - Bristol - POSTPONED
- Thursday 11 June 2020 - Insolvency Seminar - Watershed - Bristol - POSTPONED
- Tuesday 30 June 2020 - PI Defendant Seminar - The MShed - Bristol - POSTPONED
- Wednesday 21 October 2020 - Commercial Seminar - The MShed - POSTPONED
For your convenience, past seminar notes can be found online under Seminar Papers within our Resources section.
If you would like to register your interest for any of the above seminars or webinars please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating which seminar/webinar you would like to attend.
In addition to seminars and webinars we also host breakfast bite sessions and in-house training upon request. Training can be held at our offices in Bristol or we can travel to you. To discuss your training requirements in detail please contact the relevant practice area clerks or check our Events booking page.